You are invited to attend our Side networking event at the upcoming World Urban Forum in Kuala Lumpur.
When: Sunday 11th Feb. 2018 9:00 – 11:00 am
Where: Room 406 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Success to create safe, inclusive, accessible, green and public spaces for all, requires us to address the importance of children’s health and well-being in cities.
Child healthy cities need to embrace the ‘Right to the City’ concept and ensure that no one is left behind where all children have the ‘Right to Play’.
This side networking event is a platform for knowledge exchange and networking amongst stakeholders that enable tangible actions on a grassroots level and a city level worldwide committed to improving the health and well-being of the next generation.
Voices for change on the panel include:
• Dr. Luisa Bravo – President of City Space Architecture
• Ms Sudeshna Chatterjee – Board member of the International Play Association
• Ms Bryony Cooper – Sustainable Transport Policy Expert as Moderator
• Ms Joyati Das – Human Rights Activities and Associate Future Cities Research Cluster Melbourne University
• Dr. Manfredo Manfredini – University of Auckland
• Mr Gregor H. Mews – Founder & Director, Urban Synergies Group and University of Canberra
• Dr. Hendrik Tieben – Chinese University of Hong Kong
In order to harness the collective wisdom in the room the focus will be on the engagement with the audience. Together we will workshop tangible actions that can help to drive change, empower children and adolescents.