We are achieving meaningful impacts in urban systems that led to improved outcomes on health and well-being.
- To become a trusted advisor to key decision makers in the area of social and urban planning.
- To positively influence and support those activities that make a valuable contribution to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions through strategic policy advice and research translation.
- To be identified by our peers and stakeholders as international experts in the field of urban health and planning.
- To build strong international bridges between academia, government, non- government organisations and businesses.
Areas where we know our services can make a difference:
- Cross government and organisational issues
- Innovation and creative thinking
- Sustainable mobility
- Better food access in urban systems
- Child friendly environments
- Built environment solution to physical and mental health issues
- Impacts of the smart cities agenda on health and well-being
- Design for health and well-being in urban design and planning projects
- Increase liveability
- Achieving renewable energy targets
- Strategic advice on ambitious climate change targets
- Solutions for integrated landscape design and management
- Meaningful engagement with the community
- Social inclusion
- Improved air quality
- Reduced pollution.
If your city, business or organisation wants to achieve some of these goals – we can help you!
Our Ethical Behaviour
The profits that are meaningful and generated through support of the network will be put aside. Through collaboratively decision making they will redistributed for a good cause either to community groups in countries that need support most or outcome focused interdisciplinary research. A strong code of conduct ensures the we deliver what we promised to do.
The code of conduct can be accessed here.